Sunday, February 28, 2010

Breaking News Alert****

This Just In: I have some work to do! I was just catching up on some of my good friends' blogs and oh boy, are they nice! Not that mine will ever be as nice as theirs, but I've got to dress it up a little bit. I don't want to be the guy at their black tie dinner wearing a tuxedo shirt and cut off jeans. I mean sure, the tuxedo shirt is the perfect fit if you want to let people know "hey, I'm formal, but I still like to party", but sometimes it's just uncouth ya know what I mean??

So this is my pledge to you, David, Diana (I would pledge to you Justin, but I feel more than confident that it's your wife that is the ring leader on the blogging front), Deanna (same goes for you Brad), and any of my other friends that have blogs but haven't included me quite yet:
I will not be the homeless squatter at your "Blogging Soiree." Now it's going to take me a little time, so don't kick me out of the party just yet!

~cheers

4 comments:

  1. Ben, I love reading your blog posts more than I love just about anything, including pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also enjoyed reading your posts. And I'm all about the tuxedo shirt. And if you're interested in reading our blog, send me an email and I'll send you an invite. keerstah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you didn't forget about your blog. Great things are going to happen here, I can just feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy it as well, it's not the outer appearance that matters, it's what's inside that counts! You always make me laugh, and your blog is no different!!

    ReplyDelete