Monday, March 1, 2010

Vegan Cookies: Awesome! Vegan Cheese: somewhere between pretty good and not so bad

I had a Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie today, it was devine! one of the best cookies I've ever had. Then I had some Vegan Pizza with pesto sauce, artichoke hearts and vegan cheese. Everything was pretty good actually, the cheese would take some getting used to, but it's not that bad...seriously. I have a few friends that say I couldn't "do Vegan" for a month. But I think I would be better at that then I am at Arm Wrestling. Maybe it would even help me be a better Arm Wrestler....Couldn't hurt right? Now if you'll excuse me I have an appointment with Sylvester Stallone and "Over the Top"....

2 comments:

  1. I don't even think you should try. There may be a few good things about a Vegan diet, but I'm sure there are a lot of disgusting things as well. I don't think I've ever arm wrestled you...I've never beat anyone so you might have a chance...even without "doing vegan" for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this vegan establishment?

    ReplyDelete