Monday, March 8, 2010

An Economic "Sophie's Choice"

So I'm following a 2006 Ford F250 today and his License Plate cover says "I FREAKING LOVE my Truck" Then I looked at the For Sale sign in the back window. Huh...how torn must this truck owner be! I mean, he/she obviously loves this truck, but are still parting with it, for what most likely are economic reasons. Although, it looked to be stock and he was asking $26k, so by the looks of things, he may be able to hold on to his Love for a while longer because blue book on that thing has got to be no more than $19,000. Okay, so it's nowhere near Sophie's Choice, but still...It's definitely somewhere along the lines of your kid playing on a team that is playing your favorite team, and you are torn who to root for.... yeah, that definitely seems more appropriate to the situation at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment