Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Catching up on the train ride to BlogTown

Wow, it's been a little while. I'm working the graveyard shift today and tomorrow, so I figure I'll have some time to post. I was trying to post a Youtube video Dave showed me when I visited Utah, it was Hilarious, and totally reminds me of the great Videos we made in yesteryear. When I went to share it, the title came up, but not the video....weird. Anyway, you should all go to Youtube and search for "Canadian Border Patrol" it's the first video that pops up...Amazing!

Mainly I use this forum for random thoughts, stories, and the like, but I was re-reading the July 1st Presidency Message from Pres. Eyring. He spoke of Friendship, and quoted D&C 84 when the Savior called us his Friends, if we will follow him. Pres. Eyring goes on to say that we should be the kind of Friend to others that the Savior is to us. This is great counsel. I've had my share of "down times" lately, but I can honestly say that I have always had the most joy and the most blessings, when I've forgotten about myself and looked to help others-when I've been a good friend. So my focus the rest of the year is to do more on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment