Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ellen's large feet

I just got off of work, and I'm basically debating on whether to go to bed (it's 8pm by the way) or do some laundry. I just polished off the better part of a box of Mac and Cheese (I added a can of green beans, my mother would be proud), and almost immediately regretted eating that much. While I contemplated the insane amount of pasta I had devoured today (I finished off some vegan leftovers from last night for breakfast: noodles and vegetables pan fried in Tai peanut sauce...very good); I decided to sit down and rest for a spot. Ellen's Somewhat Special Special was on. First thing I noticed was her sweet 3 piece suit. she is, after all, a sharp dresser. Next I look down, and what do you know, She's got some decent sized dogs! I mean, her shoes looked really long. not quite clown like, but definitely bigger than her small frame would suggest. I didn't dwell too long on her feet, however, because I got to thinking to myself "self, Ellen's got a pretty sharp hairdo going on...maybe you should get yourself an Ellen haircut!" I just wonder what the reaction will be when I go to the Great Clips down the street and tell the stylist "I'll take The Ellen." I would think it could be quite embarrassing, but hey, this is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment