Saturday, May 7, 2011

Maybe it's a sign...

Every time I open my wallet, I see the same thing... well besides the lack of Benjamin Franklins that is... I have a wager ticket from Wynn Las Vegas. That ticket is worth $75. I won it on a 3 team parlay. The nice thing about placing bets at a well run establishment like the Wynn, is they let you mail in your winning tickets, and they will mail you back the cash. I have yet to do this however. Part of me is worried that if I mail in this ticket, I will never see it, nor the cash again. Like the foolish men who hid their treasures, only to never find them again. So I'm waiting until I pass through Las Vegas again to collect my winnings. The ticket is good for 122 days, I placed the wager on the 4th of March. I'm driving to Utah on the 5th of July. Cutting it close, but I think I'll make it. Although I'm driving to Utah with Blake. That could be an interesting romp through the Wynn with a soon to be 3 year old. I wonder if they will valet my 01 Buick Century....
These are the things that cross my mind when I open my wallet...followed by "hey, where did that stack of Benjamins go??"

No comments:

Post a Comment