Friday, May 25, 2012

The thing is....

ok, so the weirdest thing happened... I put in the plyometrics dvd, and was once again warming up.  and in the middle of the warm up, Tony says "oh by the way, you don't want to do plyometrics within at least an hour of eating".... well, I just happened to have had dinner about 30 minutes prior to putting in the dvd.  And who am I to tell Tony he's wrong?? So, I had no choice but to  delay my plyometrics session until another day.... maybe tomorrow.
Plus, Anchorman was on, and I love that show.  What? did you think this was going to be all about progress and shedding unwanted pounds while at the same time developing a rock hard self esteem, and coming to realize that who I am is acceptable and I shouldn't worry about what society thinks? If so, you really don't know me that well.  For those that do know me, they expect to see a few of these types of posts along the way.  plus, where's the humor in reading a blog about how awesome I am at everything I do, and P90x is no exception?  exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment