Wednesday, May 12, 2010

good business idea

You know what I'm in the mood for right now? A haircut. But I think I may have a hard time finding a Great Clips open right now. And if I learned anything from the various business courses I failed it's this: How do successful business start? By filling a need. And right now... I need a haircut. So that begs the question: why aren't there any 24 hour barber shops or salons? I mean, honestly...I'm sure I'm not the only person that has Midnight cravings for a nice crew cut, or maybe a mullet. I think the hotel guests might like to deal with someone who has the business up front, but the party in the back. It shows I can be professional and formal, but I still like to party- much like the famed tuxedo t-shirt.

They should just make all the overnight cashiers at Wal Mart get their hair school/cosmetology licenses. Then they could satisfy your need for late night pringles, and do a quick color and up-do...all in one stop. Wal Mart's stock would soar!!

I'm just putting it out there for you "ahead of your time" entrepreneurs out there. I sense a gold mine!

2 comments:

  1. They should also offer shoe shining too. They just seem to go hand-in-hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?? they totally do. I mean, lets face it, while you're sitting in the chair getting a hair cut, your feet are just sitting there...why not keep them occupied?

    ReplyDelete