Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thoughts on tonight's Glee

So, a couple of thoughts on tonight's episode. First off, Sue still has it. Classic. Secondly, I'm a little offended that the premise of the show was to "rehab songs with bad reputations"...well it just so happens that 3 of the songs they showcased, are on my itunes playlist right now. and 1 of them is in my top 10 of most played. Bonnie Tyler is a melodic genius!!! Total Eclipse of the Heart is Awesome, and I defy the notion that it needs restoration from it's poor reputation. Thirdly, I'm so glad Molly Shannon made a cameo! She's perfect for this type of writing. I hope she stays for many many episodes!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever watched the literal music video for Total Eclipse of the Heart? I think you should if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete