Friday, April 9, 2010

I Love the Masters!!

I had Blake yesterday, and he is still getting over his Shingles, so it was mostly an "inside day". His medicine makes him rather drowsy, so he spent a lot of the afternoon in and out of consciousness. The one good thing is that it was the first round of the Masters. I look forward to this weekend every year! The first round this year did not disappoint either! How about Freddie Couples?? amazing. I would love for He, Tom Watson, and Tiger to be in the final pairing on Sunday. Fred and Tiger played a couple practice rounds together and are friends, and Tom was fairly critical of Tiger over the past several months, so it would be interesting to see them go head to head down the last nine.... I'm working the rest of the weekend, so my DVR is going to have a lot of golf on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment