Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kneaders All You Can Eat French Toast


On my recent return to Zion, I had the wonderful opportunity to partake in the blissfully sublime "Chunky Cinnamon French Toast." Since that moment of eye-opening euphoria, I have had many an occasion to ponder the delicate combination of cinnamon, spice, and everything nice. The memories/drooling culminated the other night as I was watching an ultimate french toast Throw Down with Bobby Flay. And so...being that it's Easter/General Conference Weekend, and I was fortunate to get it off, I'm going to make some. I got the recipe online...I have to make a few adjustments, being that I will be without "1 loaf Kneaders Cinnamon Bread" but all in all, I'm very excited about it!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how it turns out. I'm always looking for a new awesome recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your version was fantastic! You can come over and cook any time you want.

    ReplyDelete