Friday, April 30, 2010

Video Time-Who's Next??

So one of my first posts was about my incredible Arm Wrestling talent...or lack thereof. I had completely forgotten that video footage was taken of one of my "bouts" (is it a bout or a match? either way, I should have brought my punch card because I got worked like a part time job).

Anyway, I was taking some video of Blake at WalMart today and I found it as I looked at the other videos on my phone.

A couple things about this video.... first: Diana is really strong, she's not the bragging type, so maybe most of you don't know this...but she's got a lot of power in those shoulders/biceps/wrists/whatever muscle you use to arm wrestle
second: you really gotta pay attention from the beginning because I lose the right handed battle in the first 5 seconds. third: you may ask yourself after viewing this video why I chose to post it on my own blog, especially a blog that was created to show how awesomely manly I am.... well the answer is simple. While I am awesomely manly, I am also something of an idiot.

did you notice that my neck muscles had to tighten just to win that second match?? some people put their backs into it, but me... I put my whole body behind my endeavors.

3 comments:

  1. I want a rematch. I've been working out my left arm every day since that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, but how did it get decided that Diana was the right person for you to arm wrestle? Had she beaten Justin so many times before that he wanted to see another male be crushed by her ridiculous strength? Or had you just been bested by all of the other guys already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed the video to some coworkers. Rewatching it, I was amazed at how long that left handed battle took....

    Kirsta, the thing is, I didn't start off with Diana. The guys were nice enough to allow me a few tries arm wrestling men...when that didn't pan out, and I think when Diana saw how truly awful I was, she said..."I'm going to destroy this guy"

    ReplyDelete